We understand and appreciate that you are concerned about privacy, particularly in relation to the use and disclosure of Personal Information. We are committed to providing a high level of privacy in relation to all Personal Information that is collected by us.
- our clients or prospective clients;
- suppliers or prospective suppliers;
- independent contractors or any person who applies to become an independent contractor; and
- employees or persons who apply to become an employee, except where the use or disclosure is directly related to the relationship between us as employer and you as the past or present employee and relates to an "employee record" about you.
- purchasing our goods or services or making enquiries or providing us with your contact details, in each case including via our website, or phone, email, internet or during meetings with us;
- attending our offices or studios;
- by providing us with your Personal Information in relation to entering into an agreement with us or otherwise engaging us to provide goods or services, or entering into a competition, promotional campaign, making a complaint or for any other reason;
- by visiting our website or participating in an online enquiry;
- by visiting any website or social media site established by us, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Youtube and Linked In ("Social Media Sites") or downloading and/or using any online App related to D’Yoga Hub; and
- by participating in any activity on a Social Media Site including but not limited to entering competitions, subscribing to our blog, sharing posting, pinning or uploading any material on any Social Media Site, following, liking and/or commenting on us or anything on any Social Media Site ("Social Media Activity").
Disclosure of your Personal Information via Social Media Sites
By engaging in any Social Media Activity on our Social Media Sites, you agree to and are subject to the terms and conditions of such Social Media Sites. Any Personal Information shared, pinned or posted or uploaded by you on or onto Social Media Sites can be disclosed in accordance with the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such Social Media Sites.
Generally, photos and other material pinned or posted to Social Media Sites will be able to be viewed by the general public. Such photos and other material may be further shared or re-pinned and re-posted by others indefinitely and will be visible by anyone visiting the locations to which the photos or other material have been shared re-pinned or re-posted. You may be able to remove the photos or other material that you have shared, pinned, posted or uploaded from the location at which you shared, pinned, posted or uploaded it. However, any material that has been further shared or re-pinned or re-posted will be out of our control and neither you nor we will be able to remove it from any such location. We are not responsible for any material that has been further shared or re-pinned or re-posted.
We reserve the right to remove any photos, comments or other material that is in any way inappropriate or offensive (in our opinion) from our Social Media Sites.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We will use your Personal Information for purposes that relate to the operation of our business and the provision of our services to you.
These purposes generally include:
- supplying our products and services to you;
- providing quality assurance for our products and services;
- seeking or responding to your enquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
- monitoring the performance of our websites and our business;
- marketing including email marketing, telemarketing, promotional and educative activities including keeping you up-to-date with and advise you about products, services, events, promotions and opportunities that may be of we think would be of particular interest to you;
- planning, product development or research purposes;
- enforcing the terms and conditions of our engagement with you;
- to third parties for the management of our database, software, hardware or web based systems; and
- ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
In relation to the Personal Information of clients, the purposes include the general purposes mentioned above and also include verifying, notifying and/or responding to you in relation to any enquiries, complaints, or if you win a competition.
Your Personal Information will be disclosed to us and to third parties as necessary to facilitate any of the above mentioned purposes.
We do not and will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any other company or organisation, without your prior consent, where that consent is required by law.